|Name||Dr Lokesh D Sinha|
|Date of Birth:||18th June 1982|
|Permanent Licensure:||Maharashtra Medical Council Reg No. 64877|
|Field of interest:||Endourology for stone disease, Laparoscopy and vascular access surgeries.|
Medical Education & Qualifications
Medical Education & Qualifications:
M. B. B. S. – April 2004, M.P shah medical college Jamnagar, Gujarat
M. S. General Surgery – June 2008, M.P shah medical college Jamnagar, Gujarat
DNB Urology – March 2012, Muljibhai patel urology hospital Nadiad, Gujarat
Worked as consultant in urology dept, MPUH Nadiad from May 2012 to march 2013
Presently Consultant urologist at MAMATA hospital Dombivali , Jupiter hospital Thane and Global hospital Mumbai
- WUZICON (west zone) in 19-22 November 2009
- “PUSH-PULL” – A GOOD OPTION FOR LARGE BULK UPPER URETERIC STONES – Podium presentation
- Avoiding Urethral access in infant laparoscopic pyeloplasty. A Point of technique – Video presentation
- ISOT in 21-23october 2010
- Acute femoral neuropathy following renal transplant – Poster presentation
- enal transplantation with aortofemoral bypass in patient having fibrointimal proliferation of large arteries. – Poster Presentation
- USICON 2011 Kolkata
- LAPROENDOSCOPIC SINGLE SITE SURGERY(LESS): EXPERIENCE OF 72 CASES – Poster presentation
- Laparoendoscopic single site surgery approach for simultaneous bilateral nephrectomy- Chandīgarh best video
- WUZICON 2012 Lonawala
- Robotic Assisted Laparoscopic VVF repair with Right ureteric reimplantation -Video
- Robotic assisted Laparoscopic Pyelolithotomy for pelvic ectopic kidney with staghorn calculi
- Debate on topic of Varicocele repair in adolescent against the topic
- Standard Laparoscopic Donor Nephrectomy versus Laparoendoscopic single-site (LESS) Donor Nephrectomy – A prospective randomized comparative study – Journal of Endourology A Kurien, S Rajapurkar ,L Sinha,S Mishra, A Ganpule, V Muthu, R Sabnis, MR Desai
- Renal Deterioration Index: Preoperative Prognostic Model for Renal Functional Outcome After Treatment of Bilateral Obstructive Urolithiasis in Patients with Chronic Kidney Disease Journal of Endourology Volume: 27 Issue 11: November 13, 2013 Shashikant Mishra, Lokesh Sinha, Raguram Ganesamoni, Arvind Ganpule, R.B. Sabnis, and Mahesh Desai.
- Concept and design engineering: endourology operating room. Curr Opin Urol 2013 Mar;23(2):152-7Ravindra Sabnis, Raguram Ganesamoni, Shashikant Mishra, Lokesh Sinha,Mahesh Desai
Medals / Awards / Scholarships
- Gold medal in MS general surgery ( 2008 )
- Second prize in best poster presentation in ISOT 2010 – Renal transplantation with aortofemoral bypass in patient having fibrointimal proliferation of large arteries
- USI OLYMPUS travelling fellowship to EUREP-2011 at Prague
- Renal Transplant JPAC, Nadiad 9th to 11th April 2009.
- Andrology : JPAC, Nadiad 7th to 9th May 2009.
- Stone War : JPAC, Nadiad 29th & 30th May 2009.
- PCNL :No stone left Unturned JPAC, Nadiad 2nd to 4th July 2009.
- Flexible URS (No stone left unturned) JPAC, Nadiad 20th to 22nd August 2009.
- Uro Oncology JPAC, Nadiad 3rd to 5th September 2009.
- Advanced LapUrowokshop– 14-15 November 2009 Urology dept civil hospital Ahmedabad.
- SINGLE port surgery (LESS) JPAC, Nadiad December 2009.
- Uro oncology JPAC, Nadiad Jan 2010.
- Evidence based on Urooncology – Tata Memorial hospital – Feb 2010.
- Andrology JPAC, Nadiad Mar 2010.
- Hard Talk JPAC, Nadiad July 2010.
- Are You Ready for Primetime JPAC, Nadiad July 2010.
- Stents and BPH JPAC, Nadiad Aug 2010.
- RIRS workshop JPAC , Nadiad Sep 2010.
- Uro Oncology Sangli ,19-21 November 2010.